|Upcomming Events||Memory Work|
|Hymn: (Due Mon., Nov. 16)|
|School Cleaners||For the Fruit of His Creation|
|November 14 – Hein||Gr. 1 & 3: v. 3|
|November 21 – Kanneh||TLH #628: Shepherd of Tender Youth|
|4-6: v. 1-2|
|Sunday, November 15||7-8: v.1-3|
|Sunday School/Bible Class 9:00 a.m.|
|Church 10:00 a.m.||Bible Passages: (Due. Wed., Nov. 18)|
|1: Matt. 28:19|
|Wednesday, November 25||3: 1 Thess. 5:17; Matt. 7:7|
|Thanksgiving break||4. Prov. 3:5; Ps. 14:1|
|Noon dismissal||5: Ps. 106:1; 1 Cor. 10:31|
|Church 7:00 p.m.|
|Sing “For the Fruit of His Creation”||Catechism: (Due Fri., Nov. 20)|
|Monday, November 30|
|Thursday, December 10||Kindergarten –|
|Sing at Northtown, 2:00 p.m.||Hymn: (Due Mon., Nov. 16)|
|For the Fruit of His Creation, v.1|
|Wednesday, December 23|
|Christmas party||Bible Passages: (Due Thurs., Nov. 19)|
|December 24 – January 3|
|Christmas break||Catechism: (Due Thurs., Nov. 19)|
Take the number of days in a leap year, add the number of months with 30 days, divide by the number of loaves in a baker’s dozen, add the number of days in March, add the square root of nine, divide by the number of days in a week.
Which month are you left with?
- Last Friday Fun: Can you think of a common word that contains double C, double S, and double L? Can you think of a second one?
Answer: successfully; unsuccessfully
- We will be singing in church on Thanksgiving Eve. This service will be Wednesday, November 25 at 7:00 p.m. We encourage all of our children to be there.
- Are you looking for a great Christmas gift for your children? Consider ordering from the Scholastic book orders! The order is due Friday, November 20. If you would like to order as Christmas gifts, please let Mrs. Bergstrom know and she can set the books aside so as not to spoil the surprise.
- In case you are starting your Christmas shopping early, we will be putting together bags for our volunteers again this year. Please consider donating something to these people who give so freely of their time to help out at school! This year we will be putting together 7 bags.
- Wednesday, November 25 is a half day of school. On that day, the students will be drawing names for the Christmas party gift exchange. Your child will bring home a slip of paper with some gift ideas for his/her person. These gifts should be no more than $7/child
For the Record
What do you like about school?
Naomi: I like the reading books at school because they are full of adventure!