|Upcoming Events||Memory Work|
|School Cleaners||Hymn: (Due Mon., Feb. 27)|
|February 25 – Wales||Jesus is Lord (Tour Choir song)|
|March 4 – Baker||Gr. 1-2: v.1|
|Sunday, February 26||Gr. 4-8: v.1,3|
|Sunday School/Bible Class 9:00 a.m.|
|Church 10:00 a.m.||Bible Passages: (Due Wed., Mar. 1)|
|Sunday School Sings in church||Gr.1: 1 Cor. 12:3|
|Lord, Tis Not that I Did Choose Thee||Gr.2: Ps. 106:1; Rom. 5:12|
|Gr 4: Ps. 31:15; Rom. 12:20|
|Tuesday, February 28||Gr.5: John 10:27-28; Eph. 1:7|
|Student Fair Due Date|
|First Draft (Lang.3-8)|
|Five Questions answered (Lang. 1-2)|
|Catechism: (Due Fri., Mar. 3)|
|March 10-13||The Second Article of the Creed. Part 2|
|CLC Grade School||___________________________________|
|Basketball Tournament||Kindergarten –|
|NO SCHOOL||Hymn: (Due Mon., Feb. 27)|
|Jesus is Lord (Tour Choir song)|
|Sunday, March 19|
|Immanuel Tour Choir concert, 7:00 p.m.|
|Children sing||Bible Passages: (Due Thurs., Mar. 2)|
|Friday, April 7|
|Student Fair, 7:00 p.m.||Catechism: (Due Thurs., Mar. 2)|
|The Second Article of the Creed|
At the sound of me, men may dream or stamp their feet; At the sound of me, women may laugh or sometimes weep. What am I?
- Answer to last week’s Friday Fun: A container without hinges, lock or a key Yet a golden treasure lies inside me. What am I?
Answer: An egg
- Report cards will be sent home on Monday. Please sign and return the envelope by the next school day.
- Kindergarten days next week are the normal Monday and Thursday.
- Student fair due date is February 28th: Language 3 and grades 4-8 have their first draft due; Language 1 and 2 need to have their five questions answered. Language 3 and up, please refer to the folder that Mrs. Bergstrom sent home to make sure that all of the requirements have been met for the first draft.
- Box Tops for Education will be mailed in on Monday. If you haven’t sent yours to school yet, please do so by Sunday. Thanks!Upcoming Singing Dates: Sunday, March 19 – Sing with the Immanuel Tour Choir (7:00 p.m.) Sunday, April 9 – Palm Sunday Mini-concert (10:00 a.m.) Friday, April 14 – Good Friday (sing and recite, 7:00 p.m.) Sunday, April 16 – Easter (sing and recite, 9:00 a.m.) Sunday, May 21 – Confirmation (10:00 a.m.) Sunday, May 28 – Graduation Sunday (9:00 a.m.)