School Cleaners March 25 – volunteer? April 1 — Holmberg
Sunday, March 26 Sunday School/Bible Class 9:00 a.m. Church 10:00 a.m.
Tuesday, March 28 Student Fair Due Date All grades Presentation (speech)
Wednesday, March 29 Church, 7:00 p.m.
Friday, April 7 Student Fair, 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, April 13 End of grading period 5
April 14-17 Easter break NO SCHOOL
Memory Work Hymn: (Due Mon., March 27) Lord Be My Rock Gr. 1-8: v.1 Bible Passages: (Due Wed., March 29) Gr.1: Gal. 3:26 Gr.2: Matt. 17:5; Mark 16:15 Gr 4: Prov. 1:10; 1 John 1:7 Gr.5: John 14:19: Rom. 8:1 Catechism: (Due Fri., March 31) The 1st Petition ___________________________________ Kindergarten – Hymn: (Due Mon., March 27) Lord Be MyRock Bible Passages: (Due Thurs., March 30) Matthew 22:39 Catechism: (Due Thurs., March 30) 1st Petition
I am gentle enough to soothe your skin, light enough to fly in the sky, strong enough to crack rocks. What am I?
Answer to last week’s Friday Fun: I like to twirl my body but keep my head up high; After I go in, everything becomes tight. What am I? Answer: A screw
- Kindergarten days next week are normal, Monday and Thursday.
- Mid-term grades were sent home today for grades 1-8. Please initial the bottom of the sheets and send them back to school on Monday.
- The next Student Fair Due Date is Tuesday, March 28. All students should have their presentation (speech) ready by this date.
- The student Fair is on Friday, April 7, at 7:00 p.m. The students will need to be here by 6:30 to make sure that everything is set up and to get prepared.
- On Palm Sunday the children are singing with the choir in addition to their mini-concert. Because of this, they will need to practice with the choir the week before (April 2) as well as the morning of the 9th. These practices will be at 8:40 a.m. before Sunday School and Bible Class.
Upcoming Singing Dates:
- Sunday, April 9 – Palm Sunday Mini-concert (10:00 a.m.)
- Friday, April 14 – Good Friday (sing and recite, 7:00 p.m.)
- Sunday, April 16 – Easter (sing and recite, 9:00 a.m.)
- Sunday, May 21 – Confirmation (10:00 a.m.)
- Sunday, May 28 – Graduation Sunday (9:00 a.m.)
Other dates to get on your calendar:
- April 24-27 – Iowa Basics tests
- Friday, April 28 – Immanuel Visitor’s Day, grades 7-8
- Friday, May 12 – Field Day, grades 5-8; NO SCHOOL, grades k-4
- Friday, May 19 – Half day
- Wednesday, May 24 – Spring play, 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 25 – Last day of school, half day