Upcoming Events School Cleaners March 3 – Wales March 10 – None Sunday, March 4 Bible Class 9:00 a.m. Church 10:00 a.m. Tuesday, March 6 Student Fair First Draft Due Wednesday, March 7 Lenten Soup Supper, 6:00 p.m. Church 7:00 p.m. March 9 – March 14 NO SCHOOL (CLC basketball tournament, Eau Claire/Spring Break) Thursday, March 15 School Resumes
Memory Work Hymn: Due Mon., March 5 TLH #53: Abide, O Dearest Jesus Gr. 1: v.1-2 Gr. 2-8: v. 1-3 Bible Passages: Due Wed., March 7 Gr. 1: Rom. 3:23 Gr. 2: Rom. 7:18 Gr. 3: James 4:11; Matt. 18:5 Gr. 4: 1 John 3:15; Eph. 4:32 Gr. 5: Rom. 3:23; Ps. 49:7 Catechism: Due Thurs. March 8 2nd Petition (Highlighted portion)
Friday Fun What does this set of three have in common? army – biker – rain
- In connection with the CLC Grade School Basketball tournament in Eau Claire, we will be doing a spirit week next week. This is not required but the children do always enjoy it! The theme for each day is as follows:
- Monday – sports day
- Tuesday – crazy hair OR hat day
- Wednesday – dress-up (formal) day
- Thursday – color day
- 8th grade – red
- 7th grade – orange
- 6th grade – bright yellow
- 5th grade – dark green
- 4th grade – blue
- 3rd grade – purple
- 2nd grade – light green
- 1st grade – light yellow
- Teachers – black
- Next Thursday is Mrs. Winters’ last day at Grace. We will certainly miss her! We wish her God’s blessings as she finishes her senior year at Immanuel and awaits a call to teach at one of our CLC Christian Day Schools.
- Singing dates:
- Sunday, March 25 (Palm Sunday mini-concert) – 10:00 a.m.
- Friday, March 30 (Good Friday) – 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, April 1 (Easter) – 9:00 a.m.
- Sunday, May 20 (Confirmation) – 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday, May 27 (Graduation) – 9:00 a.m.
Getting to Know You! Alieu: Favorite place: Sky Zone Favorite sport: soccer A trip I’ve taken: to Wisconsin One time I: won a track race Something I never want to do: fall off a building
Last Week’s Friday Fun What does this set of three have in common? A shipyard – a pottery shop – the circulatory system Answer: They all have vessels.