Upcoming Events School Cleaners January 27 – Ude February 2 – Wales Sunday, January 27 Bible Class/Sunday School 9:00 a.m. Church 10:00 a.m. Sunday, February 10 Sing in church Friday, February 15 Book orders due Valentine’s Day party Monday, February 18 President’s Day NO SCHOOL March 8-13 Spring Break NO SCHOOL
Memory Work Hymn: Due Mon., Jan. 28 TLH #279: Today Thy Mercy Calls Us Gr. K: v.1 Gr. 1: v.1 Gr. 2: v. 1-2 Gr. 3-8: v. 1-2 Bible Passages: Due Wed., Jan. 30 Gr. K: Ps. 51:10 Gr. 1: Ps. 124:8 Gr. 2: Matt. 22:39; Rom. 6:23 Gr. 3: Acts 5:29; Ps. 31:15 Gr. 4: John 16:23; Matt. 7:7 Gr. 5: Heb. 13:8; John 1:3 Catechism: Due Fri., Feb. 1 1st Article (highlighted portion)
Friday Fun I have no life, but I can die, what am I?
- On Wednesday, February 6, we will be hosting a Volunteers Appreciation Lunch for our volunteers. The children will be all be helping in some capacity and the plan is to have them sit and visit with the volunteers during the meal.
- Book orders are due on Thursday, February 14. Remember to use your $5.00 coupon to get a free book!
- The student fair topic has been revealed to the students so there is no need to keep it quiet any longer. Please refer to the list of due dates that you were given at conferences so you can make sure that your student is prepared. Also, it would be helpful if parents can make a trip to the library with their children so that they can look for materials on their topic.
- Singing dates for the rest of the school year:
- Sunday, February 10
- Sunday, March 17
- Sunday, April 14 (Palm Sunday mini concert)
- Friday, April 19 (Good Friday)
- Sunday, April 21 (Easter)
- Sunday, May 19 (Confirmation)
- Sunday, May 26 (8th grade Graduation)
Last Week’s Friday Fun I have keys but no locks. I have space but no room. You can enter but can’t go outside. What am I? Answer: a keyboard Answer: a deck of cards