Upcoming Events School Cleaners March 23 – Holmberg March 30 – Oman Sunday, March 24 Bible Class/Sunday School 9:00 a.m. Church 10:00 a.m. Wednesday, March 27 Soup supper 6 p.m. Lenten service 7 p.m. Wednesday, April 3 Field Trip to state capital Friday, April 5 Student Fair, 7:00 p.m. Students should be at school 6:30 p.m. Sunday, April 14 Palm Sunday Mini-Concert Friday, April 19 Good Friday – sing in church 7:00 p.m.
Memory Work Hymn: Due Mon., Mar. 25 TLH #161: Hosanna, Loud Hosanna Gr. K: v.2 Gr. 1: v. 3 Gr. 2: v. 3 First Song of Isaiah Gr. 3-8: all Bible Passages: Due Wed., March 27 K: Ps. 121:2 Gr. 1: John 14:9 Gr. 2: John 1:29; Is. 7:14 Gr. 3: Gal. 5:13; John 3:6; Rom. 7:18 Gr. 4: Matt. 19:6; Gen. 2:18; Ps. 51:10 Gr, 5: 1 John 1:7; John 1:29; 2 Cor. 5:21 Catechism: Due Fri., March 29 The Address to the Lord’s Prayer
Friday Fun What do most cows like to read?
- Mid-term grades were sent home today. Please sign or initial the papers and return them to school on Monday.
- Book orders were also sent home today. The order due date is Wednesday, April 24. This is the last book order for this school year.
- Last call for the Milk Moola caps and bag tops. The deadline for submission is March 31 so the final count will be taken early next week. If you still have any, please bring them either Sunday or Monday.
- We will be going to the state capital on Wednesday, April 3, leaving school around 9:20 and returning before lunch. If you are able to drive, please let Mrs. Hein know. We do still need at least one more driver.
- When we sing for the Palm Sunday mini-concert on April 14, the children are asked to wear black pants or skirts and a white shirt.
- Camp registration begins Sunday, March 31 at 3:00 p.m. http://youthcamp.clclutheran.net/register.html
- Students (grades 7 and up), parents, pastors, and teachers are invited to attend Immanuel Lutheran High School Visitors Day in Eau Claire, WI on Friday, April 26. Visitors will have an opportunity to experience firsthand what it would be like to attend Immanuel. The Immanuel Band will perform a concert in the gym at 7:00 pm, followed by a theater performance of The Beverly Hillbillies at 7:30 pm. Please register at www.ilc.edu by Friday, April 19. If Grace students choose not to attend the Visitor’s Day, it will be a regular school day for them.
- Singing dates for the rest of the school year:
- Sunday, April 14 (Palm Sunday mini concert)
- Friday, April 19 (Good Friday)
- Sunday, April 21 (Easter)
- Sunday, May 19 (Confirmation)
- Sunday, May 26 (8th grade Graduation)
Last Week’s Friday Fun What do you call a bear with no teeth? Answer: a gummy bear