Upcoming Events School Cleaners February 22 – K. Baker February 29 – Bomber Sunday, February 23 Sunday School/Bible Class 9:00 a.m. Church 10:00 a.m. Tuesday, February 25 Student Fair Due Date Grades K-2: Answers to Questions Grades 3-7: First Draft Due Wednesday, February 26 Soup supper, 6:00 p.m. Ash Wednesday service, 7:00 p.m. Friday, February 28 End of Grading Period 4 March 13-155th- 8th CLC Grade School BB tournament Eau Claire, WI
Memory Work Hymn: Due Mon., Feb. 24 Let the Redeemed of the Lord (tour choir song) Gr. K-2: part 2 Gr. 3-7: part 2 Bible Passages: Due Wed., Feb. 26 K: Ps. 91:11 Gr. 1: Luke 2:11 Gr. 2: Ps. 106:1, Rom. 5:12 Gr. 3: 2 Cor. 9:7; John 8:44 Gr. 4: Ps. 31:5; Rom. 12:20 Gr. 5: John 10:27-28; Eph. 1:7 Catechism: Due Fri., Feb. 28 Gr. K-2: Third Article Gr. 3-5: Psalm 103:1-5 March 13-18 Spring Break NO SCHOOL
Friday Fun You are on an island in the middle of a lake. The lake is in a remote part of the country and there has never been a bridge connecting the island to the mainland. Every day a tractor and wagon gives hay rides around the island. Puzzled as to how the tractor had gotten onto the island, you ask around and find out that the tractor was not transported to the island by boat or by air. Nor was it built on the island. Explain how the tractor got there.
- The second submission for the Box Tops for Education is March 2. If you have any clipped box tops at home please bring them to school by Wednesday, February 26. If you have receipts that you want scanned but don’t want to download the app, please bring the receipt and Mrs. Hein can scan it for you.
- The annual CLC Grade School Basketball Tournament for grades 5-8 that will be held in Eau Claire will be March 13-15.
- Our spring break begins on Friday, March 18 and we will resume school again on Thursday, March 19.
- Remaining singing dates:
- March 22 (Tour Choir – updated)
- April 5 (Palm Sunday concert)
- April 10 (Good Friday, 7 p.m.)
- April 12 (Easter)
- May 10
- May 24 (Graduation Sunday)
Last Week’s Friday Fun When liquid splashes me, none seeps through. When I am moved a lot, liquid I spew. When I am hit, color I change. And color, I come in quite a range. What I cover is very complex, and I am very easy to flex. What am I? Skin .